Mathematics is a smash! =((
How?! I only seem to be able to do those drawings one! die ah die ah! dont feel like studying for maths anymore lah! die lah! fuck!
Giving in probably is the only possible and best solution, And thus, I will do that as long as it works.
I want to blog today ah, but I lazy ah, so shall post a poem today.
The Eternal Lament
From my mind 2 the depths of my soul
I yearn 2 achieve all of my goals
And all of my free time will be spent
On the 1's I miss I will lament
I am not a perfectionist
But still I seek perfection
I am not a great romantic
But yet I yearn 4 affection
Eternally my mind will produce
ways 2 put my talents 2 use
and when I'm done no matter where I've
been
I'll yearn 2 do it all again.
By the late great Tupac Shakur.
I'm thinking of changing my Blog Url again. LOL!
How?! I only seem to be able to do those drawings one! die ah die ah! dont feel like studying for maths anymore lah! die lah! fuck!
Giving in probably is the only possible and best solution, And thus, I will do that as long as it works.
I want to blog today ah, but I lazy ah, so shall post a poem today.
The Eternal Lament
From my mind 2 the depths of my soul
I yearn 2 achieve all of my goals
And all of my free time will be spent
On the 1's I miss I will lament
I am not a perfectionist
But still I seek perfection
I am not a great romantic
But yet I yearn 4 affection
Eternally my mind will produce
ways 2 put my talents 2 use
and when I'm done no matter where I've
been
I'll yearn 2 do it all again.
By the late great Tupac Shakur.
I'm thinking of changing my Blog Url again. LOL!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home